perjantai 2. toukokuuta 2014

Part 1


All what Zero could do was only watch when Sigma was beating X.
Throwing him.
Punching him.
Kicking him.
Zero couldn't do anything but watch.
"Do you enjoy the show, Zero?"  Sigma laughed, holding X in the air while shaking him a little.
Zero didn't say anything.
It was his fault that X was in bad shape now.
It was his fault that X was in danger.
If he only just listen even for once, this would never have happen.
He crashed on his knees.
"Stop.. I... I will work with you.. Just.. Just please don't.. don't hurt X anymore.."
Zero's voice was shivering a little, he couldn't look at Sigma or X. He felt himself so weak that he agreed to be enemy's puppet.
Sigma smirked and dropped X on the floor, walking away slowly.
"Good choise. Commander Signas would get mad if his best hunter dies, and I don't want to be in responsible about that." He laughed and leave Zero and X alone to the big hall.
"See you at morning, Zero."

"I am so sorry X.." Zero mumbled and helped X to sit against the wall.
"This is all my fault.. only if I didn't run away like that..." He shook his head and swallowed hard.
X was quiet for a moment, staring at the floor while some blood drip from his lip.
"Don't blame yourself.. Please.. Just don't mind about me.." X murmured, closing his eyes slowly.
"Run away Zero. You need to live. You can't stay here as their pupper.. Please.. Go and tell to commander Signas.. what Sigma is planning.."
He continued, opening his eyes and staring at the red reploids, who started to shake his head.
"No.. Don't. Shut up. You know that I can't do that. You know I can't leave you here. You're my best friend!! He will kill you if I go now!!" Zero screamed, holding X's shoulders.
"Zero.. Please.. do it for maverick hunters.. I will... I will be fine.." X's voice was quiet, he was whispering, smiling a little.
"No X, you don't understand... I can't leave you." Zero repeated, holding X's shoulders even tighter. "I just... can't... do it.." He continued, gently pulling X closer to him.
"I am sorry.. So sorry.. I promise... I promise that I will save you.."
Suddenly Zero got up, staring at X's eyes.
"I will come back and save you. I promise." He repeated, gently touching X's bruised face.
"you're... leaving..?" X whispered, smiling a little.
"Yeah.. I will.. I will leave now. I will come back soon as possible. I promise."

***

It took couple days that Zero came back to Sigma's place with other hunters, including Signas. Zero knew that X might be dead, he knew he came back too late.
"Well well well, look who we have here." Sigma laughed, walking out from shadows. 
"I am glad you all came here, just to see how your best hunter will die in my hands." He started to laugh louder, like insane, commanding couple mavericks to bring X there.
X was barely breathing, he was weak and tired, but he still tries to raise his head up.
Zero shivered, staring at X while he was shaking his head from side to other. "No.. don't.. don't over do it.." He whispered to himself, turning to stare at the ground. He saw that X tried to talk for them, his lips were moving, but voice was missing, nothing came out. Zero took few steps closer to X and Sigma, keeping his eyes on the ground.
"D-don't.." He was whispering to X, well he thought he was, but his words stuck in his throat, making him feel sick.
"Drop him down Sigma, right now, or we will open fire." Signas shout, he knew that Sigma wont do that, only thing commander was thinking, that they can get their best hunter back home.
"Drop him down?" He laughed, peeking at X behind him. "No, I will drop him dead." His twisted smirk got even bigger.
Mavericks threw X on the ground, where he tried to get up, but Sigma didn't let him do it, and stomp on his back.
"Let's play a game, hunters." Sigma was giggling, pressing X's back with his leg, making him whimper. Zero twitched when he heard X's whimper, turning to stare at Sigma angrily. 
"Depends what kind of game you're thinking." Signas' voice was quiet, suspicious.
"Surviving game. The one, who have more allies left, wins. Winner will get X." Sigma replied, turning to stare at Zero, smirking at him wider, he waited their answer.
X started to shake his head, trying to talk for Zero, trying to warn him, tears running down on his cheeks. 
"Very well.... I accept." Signas nodded a little, turning towards Zero.
"what if it is a trap...??" Zero murmured, looking at Signas with desperate eyes. "I have to save him. No matter what. I promised to him.. that I will do that..." He continued, slowly turning to look at X while he was biting his lower lip.
"Don't look like that Zero. I will take my best hunter back, no matter what." Signas promised, smiling a little wider.
"Shall we start our little game, gentlemen?" Sigma prepared to fight, commanding the mavericks to take X away from the battle arena. X tried to resist, he tried to fight back, but because he was too weak, he couldn't even kick the mavericks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti